As part of the planning process, a national workshop for military exercise ‘REGEX 19’ was held at the Training camp ‘Pepelishte’ from 21st to 25th January 2019. The exercise is projected to be realized from 14th to 18th October 2019, at the military barracks ‘Alekso Demnievski – Bauman’ – in Veles.
At the beginning of this national workshop, the exercise director, Colonel Zvonko Majstorski, highlighted the importance of the exercise and he pointed out the duties and responsibilities of syndicate leaders.
Following activities were defined and achieved at the workshop:
• Developing and specifying training objectives for military exercise ‘REGEX 19’;
• Defining of the agenda and scenario for the VIP guests’ day;
• Developing the scenario – module 2;
• Developing the concept for logistic support of the exercise and inspection of the logistic capacities;
• Defining the main list of exercise participants.
The activities achieved along with the enclosures, annexes and conclusions were implemented into the exercise organizational order by the syndicate leaders and the exercise director. The produced documents are a solid basis for unobstructed and successful completion of the military exercise ‘REGEX 19’.