Its mission is organization, preparation and realization of individual training of soldiers, NCOs and Officers from the active duty and reserve forces of the Army.
- Development of plans and programs for realization of the training of soldiers, NCOs and officers from the active duty and reserve forces of the Army.
- Realization of advanced courses for officers and NCOs from the active duty and reserves.
- Realization of basic courses for NCOs from the active duty and reserves.
- Realization of training of professional soldiers.
- Realization of training of soldiers who volunteer for military service.
Lieutenant Colonel Viktor Erkikj
Lieutenant Colonel Viktor Erkikj was born in 1979 in Kumanovo. He finished his secondary education in the Electrotechnical High School “Mihajlo Pupin” in Skopje and continued his education at the Military Academy “General Mihajlo Apostolski” in Skopje.
After finishing his military education, he started his military career as a Platoon Commander of 2/2 IBr – Leopards in Ohrid. In his military career he has performed several duties such as MP Platoon Commander, Commander of 2nd Company within MP, Chief of S-4 in MPBn, as well as Chief of Staff and Deputy Commander of MPBn. In the period from 2009-2012 he went through the NATO evaluation process level-2 when the Company was evaluated as “ready for combat”.
He has completed several courses such as: platoon commander course, company commander course, staff duties course at battalion level, as well as numerous courses in our country and abroad in the area of military police, evaluation, stabilization operations, international humanitarian law, and combat in winter conditions, peacekeeping operations and building integrity. He was the first officer in the Army who successfully completed the “Non-lethal Weapons Instructor Course” at “Fort Leonard Wood” in the USA. He has participated in several military exercises in our country and abroad, and some of them are “Macedonian Flash”, “Cooperative Longbow Lancer “, “Platinum Wolf” in Croatia, “Beyond Horizon” in Bulgaria. He has been awarded and commended by the MoD, CGS, JOC Commander and the MPBn Commander. He has also received a certificate of appreciation by the Chief of the Defence Intelligence and Security Department, the “Gung Ho Award” award by the Marine Corps in Missouri, the USA.
He actively uses English.
- 2002-2004, Platoon Commander in 2/2 IBr;
- 2004-2012, MP Platoon Commander;
- 2012-2014, MP Company Commander;
- 2014-2019, Chief of S-4 in MP;
- 2019-2020, Chief of Staff and Deputy Commander in MP.
- Second Lieutenant, 2002-2008;
- Lieutenant, 2008-2010;
- Captain, 2010-2014;
- Major, 2014-2019;
- Lieutenant Colonel, 2019.
Individual Training Center (ITC) was established on 15th December 2012 as an integrated part of Training Command.
Each year, basic military training with three generations of soldiers who volunteer for military service in the Army of Republic of Macedonia, is realized by the ITC, as well as realization of Professional Development Courses for NCOs and professional soldiers.
Training at the centre is realized according to the Training and Doctrine Command’s schedule (TDC) by realizing the following courses:
- Basic Military Training Course for enlisted soldiers in the ARM,
- Basic Military Training Course for professional soldiers,
- Primary leaders’ course,
- NCO Basic Military Training Course,
- Instructors’ Course,
- NCO Advanced Course,
- NCO Combat Staff Course,
- Sergeant Major Course.