The mission of section J-7 of General Staff of Army is to plan, coordinate and control the implementation of the training and the training activities of the Army of the Republic of North Macedonia.
Responsibilities of Section J-7 of General Staff of Army:
- Creates annual directions for Army training and exercises;
- Creates and coordinates Army annual training schedule;
- Creates annual plan for Army exercises in the country;
- Creates annual draft plan for Army exercises of abroad;
- Creates draft financial plan to finance Army training and exercises;
- Creates the draft Program 4 “Training in ARM”;
- Coordinates and creates plans and programs for Army training;
- Creates work plans;
- Creates plans for training control of Army exercises;
- Plans evaluations according to the Concept of operative abilities;
- Recommends and plans training in the domain of coordination in the army with the subordinate commands and units;
- Recommends designing manuals, rules, handbooks, standards and procedures under their authority,
- Prepares six-month and annual analysis of Army training and exercises;
- Plans and implements a physical checkup of the readiness of the personnel of General Staff of Army and the subordinate commands and units;
- Coordinates the remaining activities for training and exercises with the other units in the MoD, General Staff of Army as well as the other structures outside the MoD.
Colonel Stojanovski Vladimir
Colonel Stojanovki Vladimir was born in 1970 in Kumanovo. After completing primary education in his home town, he continued his military education at a military high school and Military Academy – service corps in Belgrade. After completing higher military education he began his military career with the formation of the Army, as a platoon commander at the Logistics Training Centre. During his military career he has held several command and staff duties, including Chief of section at the Logistics Training Centre and at the Joint Operations Command, as well as Logistics Brigade Commander. And his previous duty was at the SEEBRIG as Assistant to Brigade Chief of staff.
He has upgraded his military education through specializing in command-staff duties at the Military Academy in Skopje 1998-1999, and Senior Defence Studies at the Royal College of Defence Studies in London, UK, 2013-2014. He has completed several courses in the field of logistics, at home and abroad: Logistics Officers Courses, Operational Logistics Planning, NATO allied task force course and others. He has participated in many military exercises involving logistics and was the Director of the international military exercise LOGEX. From 2009 to 2010 he was Chairman of the NATO Standing Group of Partner Logistics Experts. He was part of the team which participated in the preparation of the Strategic Defence Review 2018 of the Republic of North Macedonia. Over the course of his career he has been rewarded and praised many times. He actively uses English language – level 3333 according to STANAG 6001. Married and father of three.
- Platoon Commander for training cooks, 1992-1997 at the Logistics Training Centre (LTC),
- Company Commander for training cooks and bakers, 1997-1998, at the LTC,
- Chief of S-3, 1999-2003 at the LTC Command,
- Officer for Logistics Support and Training 2003-2008 at the G-4 of ARM GS,
- Chief of G-4/JOC 2008-2010,
- Deputy Commander of Logistics Support Command 2010-2012,
- Chairman of NATO SGPLE (Standing Group of Partner Logistics Experts), 2009-2010,
- Commander of Logistics Support Brigade/JOC 2012-2015,
- Chief of Section for logistics planning, operations and readiness; at the same time Deputy at section J-4 ARM GS,
- Assistant to Chief of Logistics Staff at SEEBRIG.
- Second Lieutenant 1992
- Lieutenant 1993
- Captain 1997
- Captain 1st Class 2000
- Major 2004
- Lieutenant Colonel 2008
- Colonel 2012
Organization structure of J-7
- Department of Training;
- Department of Exercises.