It plans, organizes, coordinates measurements and activities for Civil Military Cooperation, within governmental and non-governmental organizations, as well as other civilian subjects in peace and wartime. It provides directions of Civilian Military Cooperation when sending ARM contingents to Peace Keeping and Humanitarian missions.
- Determines the needs and plans Civilian Military Cooperation (CIMIC) in ARM .
- Provides incorporation and implementation of all aspects of Civilian Military Cooperation in strategic planning documents.
- Provides directions for Civil Military Cooperation when planning and conducting military operations, exercises and training.
- Cooperates, coordinates and directs Civil Military Cooperation when sending contingents from Republic of Macedonia to Peace Keeping and Humanitarian missions.
- Plans and implements CIMIC personnel training.
- Establishes control mechanisms to evaluate functioning of the CIMIC system.
- Cooperates with departments in General Staff of RM and with CIMIC unit in MOD of RM.
- Delivers regular and periodical reports, keeps records on the CIVIC lessons learnt.
- Prepares a proposal-financial plan for CIMIC.
- Plans and coordinates the activities for environment protection, monuments within the frameworks of CIMIC.
- Prepares documentation for work regulation within its domain.
Colonel Toni Stojanovski
Colonel Toni Stojanovski was born in 1968 in the region of Kratovo. After graduating at the Faculty of Defence within the Faculty of Philosophy in Skopje after our Republic became independent and after completing the Officers Course, he began his military career in the Army as an Honor Guard Platoon Commander in the Honor Guard Brigade at that time. Further in his military career, he performed several command and staff duties at the levels of a battalion, brigade, operations command and general staff among which are: Chief of Training in a Cadets’ Battalion, a Battalion Commander, Chief of G-5/9 Section, Chief of Staff of the Deputy Chief of the GS and more.
Since April, 2022 he has been appointed as the Chief of Section J-9/Civil-Military Cooperation in the General Staff of the Army.
During his military career, he has completed several courses in different areas, such as: arms control, refugee management, civil-military cooperation and many more. He has also participated in several military exercises in our Republic, “Steadfast joist”, “Seven stars” abroad and in 2011 he was part of a rotation in the “ISAF” mission in Afghanistan as a senior national representative. In order to upgrade his military education, he finished the Command Staff Academy in 2003/2004, while in 2018 he finished the National Defence College in Beijing, PR China. During his career, he has been awarded and honored many times, at all levels. He is proficient in English (STANAG 6001). 2+, 2+, 3, 2+ .
- 1993-1997 – Honor Guard Platoon Commander;
- 1997-2000 – Platoon Commander – ROS;
- 2000-2002 – Company Commander – ROS;
- 2002-2004 – Chief of training in a Cadets’ Battalion – Military Academy;
- 2004-2005 – Battalion Commander in 3RBde;
- 2006-2007 – 1st Infantry Battalion Deputy Commander, 1st IBde;
- 2007-2008 – 1st Infantry Battalion Commander, 1st IBde;
- 2008-2012 – Chief of Section G-5/9 JOC;
- 2012-2015 – Chief of Cabinet/Executive Officer of the Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Army, in the CHOD Cabinet, in the General Staff of the Army;
- 2015-2017 – Operations Officer in J-3/GS of the Army;
- 2017-2022 – Chief of Section for Policy, Planning and Training Evaluation in the Department for Human Resources in the Ministry of Defence.
- Second Lieutenant (1993);
- Lieutenant (1994);
- Captain (1998);
- Captain First Class (2001);
- Major (2003);
- Lieutenant Colonel (2008).
- Colonel (2017).
Organization structure of J-9/GS
- Planning Officer
- Ecology Coordinator, Environment Protection and Protection of Cultural Heritage Objects